FYI: Now With Extra Snark!
• It's a DC burger extravaganza. [Washington Post]
• Rocky Aoki, may you rest in a heaven where Japanese chefs with sharp knives entertain fat midwesterners. [New York Times]
• If you're going to rob a house, you might as well bathe yourself in barbecue sauce. [WWMT]
• Once again, New York has the best food markets. [Village Voice]
• Starbucks is selling smoothies. Just don't call them smoothies or CEO Howard Schultz will drink your blood. You know, like the boogieman. [Serious Eats]