GaGa Kitchen Fire Causes $300,000 in Damages

By

Yesterday's two-alarm blaze at GaGa Seafood in Chinatown has caused $300,000 in damages and left several people homeless, says the Globe.

Twenty-four people who lived in the floors above the restaurant are now homeless due to smoke and water damage, they report. The fire started in GaGa's kitchen yesterday morning due to a stove that was left on overnight. No word on when the restaurant or neighboring businesses also affected by the blaze will reopen.

Boston firefighters knock down fire inside Chinatown restaurant; no injuries reported [Globe]